Dominica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krisher

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'll be arriving in Dominca via Princess Cruises on a Tuesday.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a Dive Shop/Operator?

Any dives I shouldn't miss?

I'm trying to see if I can set this up on my own. My experience with dives booked with the cruise have been hit or miss. Everyone I've talked to said to book yourself.

You should dive with Dive Dominica. They are at the Castle Comfort Lodge. They are a classy Operation with Great Dive Masters, and very Knowledgeable. The Diving is second to none, I would go back in a Heart Beat.............Enjoy your dive. Tell Gus and the fellows the Atlantic Rangers Said Hi.............!!!

Hello, i have dove with both: "dive dominca" and "nature island divers" while on 2 different crusies...i prefer "nature island divers" due to the better quality of service provided. "dive dominca" is also good, but they ran more of a cattle boat operation...on my dive with them, they had at least 12 divers of every level on the boat. Whereas, the "nature island divers" owner picked me up and dropped me off at the pier and the dive boat only had 4 divers. Yes, indeed do not book via the cruise ship's as they will overcharge you and load you up on a "dive dominica" cattle boat. Hope this helps. Jose' luna.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom