Dominica. When and where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

koozemani

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've started planning a trip to Dominica and I've been coming across alot of conflicting information.

When is the best time to go?
And
Has anyone on SB stayed at the Jungle Bay Resort in Roseau.

So far were leaning toward a 7 night all inclusive package at the jungle bay with their adventure/spa/dive package. We're looking to do a bunch of diving, but also want a couple of days to see the sights. Our dates are flexible, as we were thinking of some time in 2013, and cost is not a concern for this trip.

Any advice, recommendations, or reviews are welcome.

PS yes I looked at past threads.

Thanks in advance,

Anyone?

Last edited:
Bueller. Bueller.

Anyone

We went diving in Dominica several years ago. We dove with Nature Island Dive (they are located in the marine reserve so SI were done back at the shop). They love to dive and take out small groups (at that time approx. 6 divers). We stayed in the upper level of their cottage (no one was in the lower level during our trip.). The dive operator, cottage, and diving were fantastic. No big fish though as the local people fish even in the reserve.

The resort uses them as a dive partner. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom