Doing rebreather class next year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deleted…
Sorry, wrong target.

The rEvo is the worst breathing unit I’m certed in, the CM the best.
The way you carry on about the rEvo WOB sounds like you had it set up wrong too low on your back or something. The fact remains that plenty of people find the rEvo WOB perfectly fine and is used on some pretty big dives around the place.

The way you carry on about the rEvo WOB sounds like you had it set up wrong too low on your back or something. The fact remains that plenty of people find the rEvo WOB perfectly fine and is used on some pretty big dives around the place.
Blame Paul Raymakers then. As he’s the one that did my rEvo class. Lol.

The fact is, BMCL never breathe as good as otscl or cmcl. If you don’t know that, you haven’t dove many rebreathers.

Don’t confuse “acceptable” with “exceptional”. The rEvo is acceptable. I dove one for 4 years. But, I prefer exceptional. Compared to the rEvo, the Meg, JJ, All Optimas, All Libertys, almost all Kiss, Inpiration, & Meg breathe better than rEvo. I think that’s all the units I’ve dove on. Might be forgetting one.

Good luck with the he-man diving bragging rights
Hmm, not sure why “ignore” isn’t working.

You must be new here. It’s not just diving. Shooting, driving, money, cars, airplanes, everything. About the only thing I don’t brag about is looks or penis size, because I lack both of those.

You’ll be as awesome as me one day, if you work hard for it like I did. :)

Wibble:

My apologies man. I completely mixed up who I thought I was talking to. I was driving down the road while posting. I remember now that you’re a newer tech guy and I don’t think you’re even rebreather certified. Please forgive my screw up.

I support your endeavor and goals. Let me know if there’s any way I can help.

Peter

Bad in bed? Just practice when you are alone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom