D'oh! Forgot to say "hey"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Jay

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been posting on the boards for about the past month now....got so carried away I forgot to say hello. The winter vacation from college provides enough time to post lots :) Starting back next semester to finish my undergrad :D

Thanks to all for your replies on my posts.

This is an awesome board!

Jason

a belated welcome to the board and you are right this is an awesome board:)

Welcome Dr. Jay

What can I say that hasn't already been said? But you are right...this board rocks!

Hey Rooster1...I just finally got my wife (a Detroit native) converted to rooting for a real hockey team. GO AV's

I can see that there is more work to be done!

Welcome aboard and good luck in school!

and a warm welcome to the board. What a break from work (school)? Say it isn't so.... I'm just jealous

Enjoy each and every visit, as you've already discovered,

this is an awesome board

University of Central Florida - Knights!

DivingGal - Break from school, yes! Break from work, sadly, no :(

Wish I could spend more time diving, but, no one here to go with. School kicks off Monday, so hopefully the dive club will get back in full swing.

Any locals (or travelers) are welcome to come diving with us :D
http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~ucf-dive
PM me if anyone wants more info :wink:

of course, when I went to school and the name of the school was FTU (Florida Technological University) we all called it "Bithlo-Tech"... nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

NetDoc once bubbled...
we all called it "Bithlo-Tech"
:rofL: :rolling:

Not too far from some of the antics of the Administration. They lost my transcripts twice and my AP scores 3 times!

Professors are great, though, and so is the quality of the education.

Back
Top Bottom