Does Suunto transmitter fit Apeks ATX100 (FST)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geniuz

Reaction score
Hello all,

I can get my hands on an extra regulator set: ATX100 with ATX40.

This one comes with a FST 1st stage and has 2 HP port and 4 LP ports.

I'll be using the 4 LP ports (2 x reg - 1 x inflator - 1 x dry suit). I have a SPG console by Suunto which will be using 1 HP port. I also bought a Suunto Vytec (without transmitter for now but will buy this one in the future).

Does anyone know if this combination fits when I want to mount the Suunto transmitter as well? For as far as I can tell the FST First Stage has the two HP ports left and right on the top part of the stage and the four LP ports on the bottom part. (Or completely turned around if you mount it on reverse).

Does anyhave have this (simmilar) combo or has any clues please reply!

Thanks!

Greetz!

Sjoerd

I have a Vytec and an Apeks ATX200 and a Zeagle Flathead (which is identical to the reg you picture, it was made by Apeks). The transmitter fits fine in either. It will fit any standard high pressure port.

LJ

Thank for your answer. I think I wasn't clear enough (I'm dutch so that should explain :))

The main question is wether there is room enough for the transmitter which is quite big.

With the tiniest bit of HP hose/spool know-how, you could extend the transmitter on a 6" HP hose vs. having it "hardwired" to the first stage...

But what do I know, I don't own a transmitter for my Vytec, I have a regular SPG. :)

the vytec transmitter is actually not that big. Given that the hi pressure port is angled from the low pressure ports on the ATX100, I think you should be OK. I havea Vytec and ATX200 and have no problems.

Back
Top Bottom