Does Oceanic respond on ScubaBoard to ?'s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny Wishbone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Oceanic, got a couple questions for you if you monitor SB.....

Oceanic was bought by Huish.

I haven't seen anyone from AUP on here pretty much ever, and to @Wookie 's point, they were bought by Huish anyway, but the only person I've ever seen from them on here is @RonR but from what I know, he only deals with the cobalt

FWIW - I've found them very responsive via their link: Contact Us

I haven't seen anyone from AUP on here pretty much ever, and to @Wookie 's point, they were bought by Huish anyway, but the only person I've ever seen from them on here is @RonR but from what I know, he only deals with the cobalt
IIRC someone crapped all over Nick about something on the P2 and that was the last time we saw anyone from AUP.

I have tried that link a few times in the past weeks and gotten no response. I cant even tell if they are getting my messages.

I’ve had to deal with them twice on DC warranty issues but both times I’ve went through my LDS and they have been very responsive (and quickly) both times. Both DC were taken care of with no hassles and in a timely fashion without cost to me. Maybe try going through your LDS for similar results?

Back
Top Bottom