Does anyone have a KNIGHTHAWK BC for sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to buy a knighthawk bc as a birthday present. I would like to get it as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have one you are selling and how much your selling it for. Looking for a med or a large and must be in good condition. Thank you very much.

Weird how timing works. I was just going through some gear I don't use anymore last weekend and was going to put my Knighthawk up on ebay. It's a little over a year old with ~75 dives. It has an AIR2 octo/inflator with the hose. In great shape without any noticeable defects that I can remember. I've been seeing the knighthawks go for about 300-350 without the AIR2. What do you think would be a fair price, 375-400 +shipping? I can get some pics up tonight or tomorrow if you're interested.

I wanna thank you for responding but I actually have purchased one already from someone else on here. Thank you so much!! Have a good week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom