Dock Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

itsjustme0770

Contributor
Reaction score
Not really a boating question, but I am getting a bit desparate. I am building a dock on my property and am looking for two types of lights. The first thing I am looking for are flush (or close to flush) mount deck lights to run on either side of the dock. I'd like them to be fairly indestructable and solar powered. The next thing I am looking for are some underwater lights to attach to the pylons and illuminate the water under the dock in the evenings. I've surfed the net for this stuff, but no luck for what I am looking for. Anyone have any suggestions?

There is a great company, in San Diego, I just got some solar lights from.

They do industrial lighting too, let me go get the name . solartechnics or something....I'll look. They have web site too, with endless styles.

Silicon Solar Inc Innovative Solar Solutions.

www.siliconsolar.com

Mine are LED solar exterior lights. They arrived in Hawaii two days after I placed the order!

Here's a link for some underwater lights: http://www.barnegatlt.com/main04.htm I haven't used them but they seem to be pretty resonably priced. The solar lights you should be able to find through google pretty easy. "dock solar light" I just searched that and I came up with a lot of stuff that I think would work for you.

I would actually look for pool lighting dealers. They install lights underwater and would know what to look for. Any large pool company would have some references.

Siliconsolar had the dock lights, those are great. I'll check with a pool company for the underwater lights. Thanks all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom