Doc V Trip Report?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc doesn't generally do trip reports on the boards, although hopefully he'll write an article about his Cozumel diving adventures in Undercurrent. But never worry--I was there last week too and am working on my report as we speak!

BTW, Doc it was truly a pleasure meeting you last week and I do hope we run into each other again in the future! :)

Angie D

.... I've got a couple of money artilces to complete just now so no TR.

I'm confident that "cxg31s" will do a superb job.

Best regards,

DocVikingo

PS: Hey, Angie D. I assure you that the pleasure was all mine.

you sure know how to make a girl blush! *giggle* But I'm sorry, we'll have to share the pleasure because I really enjoyed talking with you.You certainly weren't what I was expecting and I mean that in a good way! Now go eat some anchovies and get those articles written so you can fund your next diving adventure! :wink:

Parrothead, I'm working on an answer to your PM but I had no problems with Ryan Air at all, except for the undisciplined, screaming children, who all, due to a cruel twist of fate, got seated right behind, right in front of and right next to yours truly. Ahhhhh......why do all the good dive destinations have to be reached by plane? :D

Angie D

Back
Top Bottom