Do you use skaphandrus?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a disease. What exactly is it, beyond the greatest thing since sliced bread?

I'm still discovering it. So far I really like the dive log generator. This is how I found it, I needed a printable dive log sheet. It's exactly like the ones I bought from PADI.

I also like the iPad app for fish identification. It's actually pretty cool.

That's about all I know for now so I cut and past some info from their site?

"We believe that dive information shared by divers will increase the world’s knowledge of the underwater world for the general public, as well as biologists, archaeologists, photographers, tourists, divers, dive businesses, etc.

A UDDF management system for dives, photos, spots, people, certifications, equipments, etc., and even a web-based dive log generator, species id cards, flickr synchronization etc.

A comprehensive catalogue of marine species, shipwrecks, dive sites, underwater photos etc., enriched by divers, validated by experts and directed to the general public as well as biologists, archaeologists, photographers, etc."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom