Do you need help putting on your suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just got a 7 mil Akona one piece wet suit and had a struggle to put it on. My wife had to zip me up, as I couldn't. After it was on, it felt quite comfortable.
Is this normal?

dlndavid:
I just got a 7 mil Akona one piece wet suit and had a struggle to put it on. My wife had to zip me up, as I couldn't. After it was on, it felt quite comfortable.
Is this normal?

I have a 7ml Bare Artic and I have to have help zipping it up and also have to have help getting it off my shoulders and off at least one arm after diving.

Walking around your house in your wetsuit isn't normal (according to my wife), but having some help with a thick suit is a non issue.

It's not normal? Uh oh....

Is there a support group for that?

616fun:
Walking around your house in your wetsuit isn't normal (according to my wife), but having some help with a thick suit is a non issue.
My house? That was my neighbor's house I was in the process of burglarizing. :ph34r:
Notice the startled look on my face when they flipped on the light and took this shot. :11:

Abnormal IS the norm around our house.

Should have seen the look on my wife's face when she came down the stairs and I was sitting on the couch with my new mask on.

Had to be sure it made a nice seal. Doesn't everyone watch the news with their masks on?

I can get myOceanic supaflex suit (7/5) on myself, and I can get my Seatech Predator on myself too - but I can't quite zip the seatec up all the way (it has a zip across the chest) I need a buddy to zip the final few inches...

Z...

dlndavid:
My house? That was my neighbor's house I was in the process of burglarizing.
ph34r.gif

Notice the startled look on my face when they flipped on the light and took this shot.
11.gif
Wow! That’s one hunk of rubber.
I can only guess that other’s will enjoy watching the struggle so have not offered suggestions.
Luckily I do not have the problem but I have seen diluted baby shampoo and powder utilized.

Back
Top Bottom