http://www.diveheart.org/

Do you like swimming with Whales If so please help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ,
This year I did the Backyard Campout. for four days. I am looking for sponsors in my quest to raise money for Steve Irwin's Wildlife Warriors. . I have raised a lot but still need a few hundred dollars to reach my goal
I have done great so far but still need a bit to reach my
goal. So afr I have raised $409.73 online and 1209.55 offline. I still
need to raise $380.72 to reach the $2000.00
This is where I am asking you for help. If some of you could help me help the whales that would be so awesome.
I know whales are beautiful and they deserve to
live too. All creatures do.
Thank you for helping me

Scientific research with out harming whales.YES it can be done. All money will be going to research for whales but without the slaughter of them. Terri Irwin along with Oregon State University (OSU) Marine Mammal Institute is proving there is no need to kill whales to find out where they go and what they do. Please donate today to help save the whales from Slaughter. If Terri and the OSU can prove that non lethal research can be done we can stop the Japanese from using the excuse that their whale killing is for Scientific research, and we will save the whales for future generations to see and not have them say. Daddy what's a whale, where did they come from, what did they look like,what did they do,where did they go?????

email me if you can help please

The site above was set up by the Wildlife Warriors Worldwide for the backyard campout & Steve Irwin Day

Suzie

I may only be a KID but I CAN make a DIFFERENCE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom