Do you have to be a paying member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nope, just tell them you are a member.

I just ordered from ST last week. I'm not a paying member of SB, but still got the SB discount.

No you do not. ScubaToys (kindly) offers their discount to all ScubaBoard members, just be sure to tell them in your order comments and follow the link in their banner.

[ Note: This thread was moved to a more appropriate forum ]

do i indicate that I'm a member in the "special instructions" field of the customer instructions page?

Once again... thanks!

I4CUTigers:
do i indicate that I'm a member in the "special instructions" field of the customer instructions page?

Once again... thanks!

Larry and Joe actually prefer if you phone your order in. Let them know you're a SB member. They indicate it in their computer. Everytime I call know they just verify that I'm a SB member and they always take an extra 10% off of the purchase price.

I4CUTigers:

Once again... thanks!
That should suffice. You could tell them to credit my account, tho? :silly:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom