Do you have a fitness regimen?

Do you regularly engage in a fitness program?

• Yes

Votes: 95 81.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 18.1%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 days a week, weights and such with a personal trainer. At least 2 times a week swimming, normally 3200 yards in one hour with a masters team. If the pool is unavailable then ocean swim 2 miles (hour +/-)

The personal trainer is a must so my 25 year old mind doesnt over tax my 60 year old body

In addition to weekly cave dives lasting 1.5-2 hours. I swim one mile lap swims twice a week at a local Gainesville pool.

The personal trainer is a must so my 25 year old mind doesnt over tax my 60 year old body

Depending on goals and starting point, it would be amazing eve for younger people... but we don't have money to afford such a luxury (actually we do, but hey, personal trainer or a full cave course this year?)

decreases shoulder mobility

Do you know anything about this subject? I've recently introduced some exercises for joint mobility in my routine, but I am not sure if I am doing it right...

Depending on goals and starting point, it would be amazing eve for younger people... but we don't have money to afford such a luxury (actually we do, but hey, personal trainer or a full cave course this year?)

Do you know anything about this subject? I've recently introduced some exercises for joint mobility in my routine, but I am not sure if I am doing it right...

I might be able to help. What is your question?

I've recently introduced some exercises for joint mobility in my routine, but I am not sure if I am doing it right...

Had a pretty severe shoulder separation about 3 years ago, after 10 weeks of no exercise went to PT and they had a bunch of exercises to increase (bring back) my mobility. Look up rehab routines and go from there. (took 9 months to get back to where I was prior to injury)

Got a trainer, and that's been great. Hit the pool when its not COVID locked down. Really need to be better about stretching though, always has, and likely always will be weakest point.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom