do we have any whites Public safety dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
are there any Whites Public safety dealers on hear need some questions answered on whites dry suits, since closest I have is in NJ . long away from NC.

Try posting under the Whites thread in the equip section, I know they check that regularly. Mention there that you are looking regarding PSD and they'll probably get buddy (I forget his name) who looks after the PSD/Military section to track you down.

What kind of questions, I'm not a dealer but have put some whites gear through their paces in the PSD world

I am so confused with the gloves we are looking at the ENVIRO 10 suit has Permanently attached dry glove rings with replaceable seals so what gloves goes with this suit ,
I was looking at the removable dry gloves
Public Safety-Commercial - Enviro Com 10 - Whites Diving

but are there liners with them not so worried myself have my DUI zip gloves liners ,
anyone with has any experience in the dry glove thing jump on in ,

The HD glove with locking ring system comes with a glove liner. Virtually all of our guys with the Whites system have gone away from the locking gloves and gone back to good old Marigolds.

They are like the Marigolds, only $34 a pair where the Mairigold are $30 for like 15 pairs. You get a hole, throw it out and get another glove from the bag.

We can get them here at pretty much any Safety Supply store. We use the G17K (formerly 173) heavyweight, and only order the XXL as it gives good room for glove liners. You can always try the website marigoldindustrial.com and they can most likely point you to a dealer. If you want specs on the gloves, look under "Industrial Gloves, Chemical, Specialized" and click on the G17K

Brother, just a FYI because you asked but Dive Rescue International is a public safety dealer for Whites. Please contact Brian Derrington at 800-248-3483 if you have questions of need government/public safety pricing.

Thanks in advance.

Blades

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom