DIY weight Harness with Scubapro pockets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthWoodsDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I currently have a scubapro knighthawk BCD and I love the integrated weight system but I am moving to a BP/W setup and would like to switch to a weight harness like all my dive buddies have (the DUI weight and trim 2) but I dont like the DUI pockets and ditching system as much as I like the simplicity of the scubapro one. Does anyone know if I can buy the scubapro weight pouches and the matching sleeves from a scubapro dealer (or online would be even better) and does anyone know if the sleeves would work on 2 inch webbing or would I need to have something stiched on.

I know scubapro makes a weight harness but it has things I dont like so I really want to make my own. I dont want any plastic buckles or unnecessary do-dads just a simple webbing harness and that super simple weight pocket system.

Any pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom