Diving Wordpress Themes for a website?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SentinelAce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am trying to throw a basic website together to organize our trips. We are also doing a FB page as well. Anyone know of any free Scuba Themes for wordpress? Everyone I find that is decent cost over $200

This is $69:
Product Demo | i3dTHEMES
But do you really need a specific scuba diving theme? There are many very good free themes that can be easily adapted for a scuba website. Any particular requirement?

This is $69:
Product Demo | i3dTHEMES
But do you really need a specific scuba diving theme? There are many very good free themes that can be easily adapted for a scuba website. Any particular requirement?

Honestly just trying to get it up quick and look half way decent. I have never used wordpress but it seems pretty easy just don't need to really spend hours of working on it if there is a template ready is what I was hoping lol

Honestly, WordPress is really, really easy to use, particularly now with the block editor. I would recommend a simple, clean theme available for free like Neve

Honestly, WordPress is really, really easy to use, particularly now with the block editor. I would recommend a simple, clean theme available for free like Neve

Thank you for that. Can you change the block images LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom