Diving with Bas Hart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Bortle

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We have just returned on the 14th of March from Curacao and it was fantastic. While there I had my first dives on the western side of the island. As I was forced to dive solo due to dive buddy injuries back home,I chose to dive with Bas Hart for 3 days.

The diving was excellent in my opinion as this was my first foray into shore diving. It was a refreshing change from cattle boat diving for certain. All the sites Bas brought me to were in very good condition and teeming with life. One of the sites he brought me to had the biggest stand of staghorn coral I've ever seen and it was truly awesome to see.

When this whole COVID-19 thing is over with,I would definitely recommend diving with Bas Hart Diving. He has all of safety concerns covered and he will get back to you rather quickly via email.

Glad to see your review. I've noticed he gets good reviews! Where did you stay while on Curacao? Were you happy with the place and location?

We stayed at the Royal Sea Aquarium Resort in Willemstad. We enjoyed the resort and the staff was fantastic.My wife and I really like staying in this vicinity because most of the things we like are close by such as Mambo Blvd. Unfortunately it's a bit of a haul to get out to the western end of things for the best dive sites. Bas doesn't normally come this far east to pick up clients but I lucked out and he made an exception.

Unfortunately it looks as the Bas Harts Diving is no more. That's a big bummer because I really wanted to dive with Bas again when things normalized again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom