Diving Trip To Sharm - Egypt 4 Nov 14 to 11 Nov 14 (7 days)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Londonscubaclub

Registered
Reaction score
We have 2 spaces available for a diving trip to Sharm in Egypt. We are a scuba diving holiday and social group based in London. We welcome all divers of all experience on our trips and you do not have to be based in London. If you are available for the above dates and would love to join us for some fantastic diving and great social fun then please drop me an email. Everyone has already purchased flights so once you have confirmed your interest then we can assist you in obtaining flights.

You can email me (Mark) on londonscubadivinggroup@gmail.com

The prices are as follows:

5 days diving - 195 Euros plus 5 Euro daily fuel surcharge added to all dive days. Total is 220.00 Euros = £175.00 (current exchange rate)

Any equipment will be extra. Charge is 25 Euros per day. I will see if I can get any reduction on this if we get a big group.

If you want to do a PADI Course then please confirm and I will let you know price and try to get the same discount on them.

Bed & Breakfast 3 Star Hotel accommodation next to dive center based on two people sharing = £120.00 (current exchange rate).

Therefore the total package price will be:

Diving (based on 5 days - 10 dives) - £175.00 any kit hire requirement not included.

Accommodation - £120.00

Flights are in the region of £300.00 to £350.00

Total price of package in the region of £645.00 based on higher flight of £350.00.

Please can you confirm if you are interested in the trip and you want to proceed to booking flights. The earlier we book flights the cheaper they will be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom