Diving Trip To Maldives (Liveaboard) 13 May 2016 to 21 May 2016 (London Scuba Club)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Londonscubaclub

Registered
Reaction score
We (London Scuba Diving Holiday Group - Meetup) have a scuba diving trip planned for Friday 13 May 2016 to Saturday 21 May 2016 to the Maldives on a luxury liveaboard which would depart from Male. The Boat departs on Saturday 14 May 2016 and returns on Saturday 21 May 2016. Divers will be able to leave the boat from 9.00am on Saturday 21 May 2016 and therefore return flights can be on the same day.
Please note that divers do not need to be based in London to travel on the trip. All divers throughout UK are welcome.
If you are interested in this trip having looked at the detailed information below (by following link) to include prices and payment details then please can you confirm to me by email.

Details on the boat and the diving are below to include the route. Photos of the Boat and Route are right at the end of the page.
The price of the trip will be in the region of £1,200.00 per diver. 25% (£300.00) will be payable to reserve your place. I will email you once confirmed with the deposit request. The remaining payments can be made in two instalments with the final payment being paid 8 weeks prior to departure.
WITH THE BELOW LINK PLEASE IGNORE FACT THAT 26 DIVERS HAVE CONFIRMED. WE STILL HAVE PLACES TO FILL.

A list of what is included in this price is below:
Diving Trip To Maldives (Liveaboard) 13 May 2016 to 21 May 2016 - London Scuba Diving Social Group & Holiday Travel (London, England) - Meetup

Please note that we also hold a social every Tuesday in London Bridge, London and this will give any new divers a chance to meet divers going on the trip.

If you are interested in the above trip please email me on londonscubadivinggroup@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom