Diving This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dave42

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Suddenly have a free weekend. Wondering if anyone wants to go diving this weekend at Clear Spring in Terrel. I am a newly certified diver just looking to get some practice and dives in.

I will be there on Saturday while the better half is attending a conference in Dallas. I have never been to CSSP so I figured I would give it a try.

I am fighting a sinus congestion issue, AND a minor chest congestion situation.....doctor and xray indicated nothing serious....got some Rx. Diving--?

Alan, sorry to hear that. Hope you recover EXTREMELY quickly!

This to both you and Dave42...

Some members of Christian Divers of Texas (that includes me) will be diving Lake Murray, Oklahoma, on Sunday. It's a little bit farther, Dave, but you're more than welcome to join us at Marietta Landing (just look for the CDOT flag). We'll get in some dives, throw something on the grill for lunch and just chill.

By the way...ANYONE who reads this is welcome, so come on out!

Hope to see y'all there!

Bill

I will be there on Saturday while the better half is attending a conference in Dallas. I have never been to CSSP so I figured I would give it a try.

Well if you are looking for a buddy let me know. I am pretty inexperienced, and also not Grumpy :D but if you are looking for someone I still don't have plans, and don't really want to go to OK.

(In my limited exp. I would say CSSP is the better of the two local SCUBA parks.)

Well if you are looking for a buddy let me know. I am pretty inexperienced, and also not Grumpy :D but if you are looking for someone I still don't have plans, and don't really want to go to OK.

(In my limited exp. I would say CSSP is the better of the two local SCUBA parks.)

I will PM you.

Bill, thanks for the heads up....also had it covered on Facebook. With the congestion I will miss this one for sure. Be safe and enjoy, Bless all the divers. Alan

Alan, sorry to hear that. Hope you recover EXTREMELY quickly!

This to both you and Dave42...

Some members of Christian Divers of Texas (that includes me) will be diving Lake Murray, Oklahoma, on Sunday. It's a little bit farther, Dave, but you're more than welcome to join us at Marietta Landing (just look for the CDOT flag). We'll get in some dives, throw something on the grill for lunch and just chill.

By the way...ANYONE who reads this is welcome, so come on out!

Hope to see y'all there!

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom