Diving the YO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Got one chance to go diving this week. Most pictures were of vintage divers (see link in signature) but I did get this cool angle when I reached the wreck. Notice the turtle rising in the back ground. They were every where on the wreck that day.

look! it says 7 more days! Got your grass skirt ready?

Great shot Lisa,
Looks like you had some great visibilty. I haven't been to the YO for a while (couple of weeks), looking forward going there soon with my camera.

I got an alternative view of the bow my wreck gallery:
http://www.jofan.net/index.php/galleries/

Really enjoyed your shots of the vintage divers, you don't see that too often!

/Stefan Liden

Yes, we had over 100' vis that day and little no current, which doesn't happen often at the YO. Thanks for the comments on my vintage pics - Gotta dive with us to see that :wink:

Now to your gallery, very cool Stefan! Did you design it yourself? And did they let you give out of the cage???

very nice picture. I got some good wreck shots in Bonaire..i think i'll do a couple in b/w. thanks

justleesa:
Yes, we had over 100' vis that day and little no current, which doesn't happen often at the YO. Thanks for the comments on my vintage pics - Gotta dive with us to see that :wink:

Now to your gallery, very cool Stefan! Did you design it yourself? And did they let you give out of the cage???

Thanks, I did design the site myself using slideshowpro for the gallery. No, they did not let us outside the cage. I've been working on Joe (the owner) to let us do it but no go. I heard he had a big film crew not long ago and they had to stay in the cage as well, guess the liability is just too much.

Do you usually go out with dive boats or do you kayak?

Edit: Sorry, missed the huge DIVE WITH US link! :wink:

and the main page? What did you use to design it? I'm working on a new site for us...

We did the adventure too, the day Roger proposed :blush:. Next time we do it I'd take a pony bottle with for a bit more time below the surface. Did you just hang your camera over the side then?

justleesa:
and the main page? What did you use to design it? I'm working on a new site for us...

We did the adventure too, the day Roger proposed :blush:. Next time we do it I'd take a pony bottle with for a bit more time below the surface. Did you just hang your camera over the side then?

With the sharks as your witness huh. :wink:

I handcoded the website in XHTML and CSS. It is a very easy design because I didn't want to overshadow the images. I also designed Island Divers Hawaii's webiste:
http://www.oahuscubadiving.com

Yes, I was hanging of the side for the feeding shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom