Diving the Wall off West Caicos in the British West Indies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TravHale

New
Reaction score
Just got back from vacation and put together this video to test the Hero 3 Black out. I bought the camera just before my flight, so I didn't have much time to learn how to use it, nor did I really have a good way of holding the camera underwater--just holding it in my hand. I wish I would have known to shoot the video with protune, but it still came out ok. This is a short test of clips from my dives and I hope to put together something a little better in the near future. This was also my first dive in over 15 years.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

[video=youtube_share;o8bcMaLQf0I]http://youtu.be/o8bcMaLQf0I[/video]

Thanks for the vid. We're going back to the Turks and Caicos at the end of May! Assume no filter?

An SRP filter would have done wonders. Dove there recently as well. Great diving. Who did you go with?

An SRP filter would have done wonders.

Do you know this from experience? Curious as the SRP filter is the one I'm planning on buying. Not worth the $ to get lights for how often we dive so a filter it will be.

Thanks!

An SRP filter would have done wonders. Dove there recently as well. Great diving. Who did you go with?

Thank you. We went with Caicos Adventures on their big catamaran " The Caicos Cat." It was very comfortable and laid back--we all had a great time. They also have good dive gear if you can't bring your own. I think the next time we go, we'll do one of their hotel/dive packages.

Dive Bahamas, in Turks & Caicos Islands, With Caicos Adventures! Dive Bahamas for Incredible Sites & Experiences!

Thanks for the vid. We're going back to the Turks and Caicos at the end of May! Assume no filter?

That's great, I hope that you guys have fun. We can't wait to go back. Great food, diving, scenery, snorkeling, boating, kayaking.. it really is a wonderful place for people who enjoy the water and beach.

To answer your question, no, I didn't have a filter. I really didn't know much about underwater videography when I got the camera, and didn't have any time to learn. I'll have one next time. I also posted this video before I learned how to do color correction in FCP, I could probly make it a little better, but I'm ok with how it turned out as is.

Back
Top Bottom