Diving the Black Sea??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sdmaize

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone gone diving there? if so, from which country, which dive op? was it decent diving? good vis/interesting things/ etc.??

Merissa

sdmaize:
Has anyone gone diving there? if so, from which country, which dive op? was it decent diving? good vis/interesting things/ etc.??

Merissa
Hello Merissa,

I am from Romania. Romania is open at Black Sea. I am diving in this sea and I saw: sea horse, calcan and all is green and moon view. I can send you photos from my experience.

Andrei S

Andrei S:
Hello Merissa,

I am from Romania. Romania is open at Black Sea. I am diving in this sea and I saw: sea horse, calcan and all is green and moon view. I can send you photos from my experience.

Andrei S

hey there... thanks for replying. i will actually be coming through romania some time this month, but thinking about diving the black sea from bulgaria. where in romania did you go diving.

merissa
maizy214@hotmail.com

sdmaize:

Merissa

I see you posted a few weeks ago, so I hope you haven't left yet...my SO will be in Romania for a few weeks, he just left today. You should write him and maybe you two can hook up if your schedules work out. He's a wee bit older than you, but still a great dive buddy and lots of fun, for a fatherly type that is -- only kidding! Anyway, his email address should be in his profile, Mntdiver. If not let me know and I'll send it to you.

Have fun!

Marebythesea:
I see you posted a few weeks ago, so I hope you haven't left yet...my SO will be in Romania for a few weeks, he just left today. You should write him and maybe you two can hook up if your schedules work out. He's a wee bit older than you, but still a great dive buddy and lots of fun, for a fatherly type that is -- only kidding! Anyway, his email address should be in his profile, Mntdiver. If not let me know and I'll send it to you.

Have fun!

Don't hesitate to contact me for scuba in Black Sea from Romania. I am waiting more info.
ascarlatescu@hotmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom