Diving Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wetsuit 4 life

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello
Wondering if anyone is interested in going for a dive this Sunday morning?

Dave

Well, there's been no further word from Mustang about his birthday dive... perhaps he's huddled in a corner, gently rocking himself and muttering about "the good old days" and how his body is beginning to fall apart... poor old guy.

I think I'll join you at Kelvin if you don't mind.

Kelvin Grove around 9:30am sounds great
Is anyone in need of a drive out of Vancouver?

bighiller thanks for letting me know about Kelvins grove dive, but somethings have come up
so good luck and hope the group has a good dive

Thanks for the good dive today Scott, Todd, Kyle, Mike and Angie.

BTW: The fish I found is a Northern Clingfish Gobiesox maeandricus Pg 195 and plate 158 in Lamb's "Coastal fishes of the Pacific Northwest".

Well, there's been no further word from Mustang about his birthday dive... perhaps he's huddled in a corner, gently rocking himself and muttering about "the good old days" and how his body is beginning to fall apart... poor old guy.

I think I'll join you at Kelvin if you don't mind.

Yep... thats exactly what happened... lol:mooner:

Thanks for the good dive today Scott, Todd, Kyle, Mike and Angie.

BTW: The fish I found is a Northern Clingfish Gobiesox maeandricus Pg 195 and plate 158 in Lamb's "Coastal fishes of the Pacific Northwest".

Thanks for the ID... it certainly was a curious looking fellow... from the pictures in the book, I assumed it would have been bigger. I guess that's why they include text in addition to the pretty pictures in the book. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom