Diving Summary 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skeptic14

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I put together a collage of some of my favorite underwater photos from '21.

I was only able to do 2 trips, 1 to the FL panhandle and 1 to the FL Keys, but despite limited diving I was able to create a couple memorable shots and improve on a couple things.

I finally moved from my antiquated photoscape program for editing to lightroom. I previously relied on the camera to get it right in the jpeg, and was usually happy enough with that. But after taking the time to learn LR editing of RAWs it was quickly apparent that what the camera did wasn't always best for the situation.

And I think this year despite the big layoffs between diving I retained/improved shooting fish schools which is one of my favorite things to shoot when there aren't big subjects.

All-in-all not a bad year, hope '22 is as good or better!

I put together a collage of some of my favorite underwater photos from '21.

I was only able to do 2 trips, 1 to the FL panhandle and 1 to the FL Keys, but despite limited diving I was able to create a couple memorable shots and improve on a couple things.

I finally moved from my antiquated photoscape program for editing to lightroom. I previously relied on the camera to get it right in the jpeg, and was usually happy enough with that. But after taking the time to learn LR editing of RAWs it was quickly apparent that what the camera did wasn't always best for the situation.

And I think this year despite the big layoffs between diving I retained/improved shooting fish schools which is one of my favorite things to shoot when there aren't big subjects.

All-in-all not a bad year, hope '22 is as good or better!

Nice composition on the wide angles!

Nice composition on the wide angles!
Thanks.

I'm currently using a uwl-04 with my rx100, which I'm starting to feel is too wide and the weakest link remaining in my rig, but each time I'm close to convincing myself to spring for a wwl-1 my limited diving changes my mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom