Diving St. Lucia, Dominica, Martinique or Guadaloupe ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Immeriswas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,
after years of diving in Asia (mainly Indonesia) and Maldives ,we are plannig for spring 2023 an island hopping trip across this four islands. For hiking, snorkeling and some diving. Which place would be the most rewarding for the diving part? Thanks for your input.
Peter

Recently dove both St Lucia and Dominica, for diving Dominica was more unique as you have the volcanic activity; an island tour is also interesting due to the volcanic activity yet you can see it all in a couple of hours. For multiple nights, St Lucia still had great diving but a there's a lot more to do on the island. I've dove at most of the major Caribbean islands (but not martinique or guadaloupe), St Kitts was my favorite.

Thanks for the information
Which divecenter did you choose ?
Could you recommend it?

Dominica: I did Donny Hector (just him and your party, he was affordable) and while it is a beach dive that's how you see the volcanic activity.

St Lucia: Dive St. Lucia.

hello
you can dive in Martinique, there are very beautiful reefs. The main sites are located in two areas, to the northwest, large drop-offs and wrecks, to the southwest, more reefs

Thanks for the information
Would you recommend a certain dive center?
Kind regards
Peter
hello
you can dive in Martinique, there are very beautiful reefs. The main sites are located in two areas, to the northwest, large drop-offs and wrecks, to the southwest, more reefs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom