Diving St. Kitts next week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SBP Studios

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for other couples who might be interested in getting together for some dives around St. Kitts or Nevis.

Shoot us a PM if your interested.

Please do a dive report when you get back, we are considering St. Kitts for next Jan 09. Need all the info we can get. Thanks

ok ok... well its easiest if you contact one of the dive ops... check out Prodivers... I've been working with them for the summer... You won't be disappointed... mostly all diving is done offshore so you need a boat to get you there as well as a local guide who knows the area as not many "sites" are marked out or have moorings

Diving tomorow. We have been in Nevs for a week. Loved it!

Got to St. Kitts 2 days ago, hate it.

Hope the Diving makes up for the locals and lack of pretty much EVERYTHING. It amazing ow archaic the people here are. Nothing works and you cant get service for ANYTHING.

Driving me nuts. I already know we will never come back to St. Kitts but will for sure go back to the 4 Seasons in Nevis. It was stellar.

Dive report tomorrow. We are using Prodivers.

Back
Top Bottom