Diving St. Croix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSBounds

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My hubby and I moved to St. Croix seven years ago after visiting the VI, and quickly figured out we needed to get dive certified. We've been enjoying the warm waters and clear water ever since. To add to the fun, I began taking pictures of all we get to enjoy.

My hubby and I moved to St. Croix seven years ago after visiting the VI, and quickly figured out we needed to get dive certified. We've been enjoying the warm waters and clear water ever since. To add to the fun, I began taking pictures of all we get to enjoy.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Looking forward to seeing further contributions from you, especially sharing your island experiences with us.

Hi TSBounds... now that you live there and are divers, could you give me your opinion on what month is best for diving there?
I've been there once while on the liveaboard "The Juliet" in the month of Feb. I was considering on going back and just staying there for a week and diving but not sure what month would be best for diving.
Any suggestions would be great.
I'm not sure I'll be coming but if I do it won't be at least until 2023 as I don't have enough vacation time this year to go!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom