Question Diving South lombok?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boletus1973

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi divers, next august we will be in bali again for 20 days, we thought we would do a classic diving tour with tulamben-padang bay-nusapenida .. but a dear friend of ours has just opened a restaurant in kuta lombok and asked us if we wanted go and see him ... :wink:
Has anyone been diving in the area lately?
Besides the magnet and the cathedral is there any other diving spot worth a few days? better or worse than bali?
thank you
Fabio

Your friend should be able to provide the local diving scene.

My friend is better to provide me the surf spot list or the best pizza in town(I didn’t eat pizza in indo) 😅😅 I really didn’t trust him about diving opinion..😉

Belongas Bay is worth the trip. Wild diving if conditions are right with schools of rays and sharks that come overhead. I dove there in 2015.
Thanks..
That’s sounds good.. it’s what I hear about the magnet and cathedral… do you remember there were alternatives when the swell was huge? Corals dives.. muck dives?

Contact Wild Scuba Indonesia

Watch some of their YouTube videos like these two, below

Thanks Dan.. I know the diving of south west.. but from Kuta Lombok they dive mostly south east and in the channel between Lombok and Sumbawa … 😅😅
It seems that it is all very new and off the beaten path… I’m tempted…

Back
Top Bottom