Diving & Snorkling resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DakotaKid

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a destination with both great diving (relativly short boat rides and lots of soft coral) and outstanding Snorkling right in front of the resort.

I am open to any and all suggestions, but budget $4000 for 2 including airfare may constrain my options.

Wife does not scuba but does snorkle, but also likes to lounge around the pool. I hope that going to a location with easy access to great snorkling may get her itching to start scuba. Any resorts/destinations come to mind?

Sorry about double posting this thread, as I accidentally posted under the "Cozumel" forum.

I am open to anywhere in the caribbean including mexico

You might try Fiesta Americana in Cozumel. Besides diving the reefs, we snorkeled right off the beach and it was even better just north of there at Dzul Ha. However, that was pre-Wilma, so I don't know if there is much left.

They have nice pools, and even a small beach. The reefs are a short trip if you are on a fast boat.

Back
Top Bottom