Diving Season Start

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azotomix

Contributor
Reaction score
After a long stop (beginning of December) I could finally dive again. :fruit:

Was very exited even if the weather was cloudy and a bit rainy. I Checked everything, and all seams OK. Jumped in the water and discover straight away that the dry suit was actually letting water coming in. I was just :furious: :angry:. Then visibility was very bad not more than 5 m (15 feet) and my light was not working. Not really in good mood to concentrate on dive and photo. After 25 min was starting to feel cold (water was 12 °C) and came out. Beside all this I manage to take a couple of pictures for the first dive. Here is one.

Red_Scorpionfish.jpg

Then for the second dive of the day I manage to repair the dry suit and was ready to jump in the water. This time without problem beside the bad visibility.

I manage to take a couple of pictures more and here are the one I like the most.

All the pictures where shoot with Shutter speed priority and STT-L mode. I then played with PS to do some corrections.

Two big size Scorpionfish

Scorpionfish.jpg

Scorpionfish11.jpg

This one is just to show to diver not used to Mediterranean sea some of the big walls we have covered with Red coral and flowering red coral.
Red_flowering_Coral.jpg

After all this when I downloaded the picture I discover that I did not shoot RAW (could see that before but I was too exited to get wet again) so could not do a lot in correcting the images.
Sunday the dive at the Haven (bigger wreck in the Mediterranean sea) was cancelled because of bad weather…

Even if not everything went straight I am so happy that diving season started!!!

I still need a lot practice to get use to the external strobe but slowly slowly…

Why Are The Pictures Small And Not Big??
I Do Not Know Where I Did Wrong.

If You Want To See The Enlarge Pictures Just Go On My Gallery

Nice pics! Sorry about the drysuit problems though. That's gotta stink.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom