Diving school near Nakhon Si Thammarat - PADI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys,

I haven't dived in three years and wanted to refresh it a bit. I'm staying at the Wailailak university for a couple of days for my work and was wondering if there was a diving school nearby?

Cheers and thanks ahead!
Theola

Been down there a few times, also to Khanom just to the north of Nakhon city. Not seen any dive shops or heard of any ... 99% sure the nearest place will be Koh Samui.

Hey guys,

I haven't dived in three years and wanted to refresh it a bit. I'm staying at the Wailailak university for a couple of days for my work and was wondering if there was a diving school nearby?

Cheers and thanks ahead!
Theola
Our Daughter and her family are moving from North of Bangkok (Ayuttaya/Thammasat University) to Nakhon Si Thammarat ( Wailailak University). I dive cold water/Oregon USA all year around and been diving in Thailand as well. I am looking for some way to dive around Nakhon.

Our Daughter and her family are moving from North of Bangkok (Ayuttaya/Thammasat University) to Nakhon Si Thammarat ( Wailailak University). I dive cold water/Oregon USA all year around and been diving in Thailand as well. I am looking for some way to dive around Nakhon.
I am sometimes in Khanom....no dive shop there. coast seems very flat. That is the bad news.
The good news...there are plenty of boats that go for snorkeling/dolphin watch so for sure it is easy to rent a boat.
I have there 2 Aluminum tanks and 2 steel tanks. So if I am there I could give you some tank fillings, if you in exchange give me the coordinates you have been and tell me how the place was.....(And well I let you sign that you use the compressed air only to fill your car tyres and don't go diving with it.....not that I get in troubles with any tourist agency......)

Been down there a few times, also to Khanom just to the north of Nakhon city. Not seen any dive shops or heard of any ... 99% sure the nearest place will be Koh Samui.
I have been riding the road bike there in every corner and beach and never saw any scuba flag anywhere + I asked some people 99.99% sure there is nothing at all....

Nakhon Si Thammarat and Khanom are uncharted dive destinations afaik. Been living on Koh Samui for nearly 20 years and visited NST and Khanom plenty of times but never seen anything remotely dive oriented.

Reactions: h90
Nakhon Si Thammarat and Khanom are uncharted dive destinations afaik. Been living on Koh Samui for nearly 20 years and visited NST and Khanom plenty of times but never seen anything remotely dive oriented.

Someone should change that :)

We will be in Nakhon Si Thammarat for the entire month of December 2018. I am going to see if anything or anywhere or anyone is open to Diving. I may visit Krabi as well, which is the closest advertised Diving Destination.
Anyone know about Poseiden Dive in Krabi?

Reactions: h90

Back
Top Bottom