Diving Saturday Nov, 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wetsuit 4 life

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back to Vancouver and was wondering if anyone knows of any dives coming up on Saturday with any of the local shops or if anyone is interested in a dive?

Thanks

Ocean Quest has their shop dives on Sat 10 AM.

r2t and myself are diving Saturday. Your welcome to join us. We're thinking Kelvin Grove or Furry creek.

I would come but I will be sleeping, I have some night shifts this week.

Thanks Skookumchuck,
Would you or r2t going to be driving from Vancouver, ubc area, at the moment i don't have a car and would gladly chip in on gas and coffee

i wouldnt mind doing kelvin grove i've done furry creek a few times i havn't dove since july just moved to the city have close to or over 200 dives all cold water (except 2) pm me your number skookumchuck

We'll be coming from Langley. UBC is a little to far out of the way since I'll be coming from Hope.

Wetsuit, have you ever looked into renting a vehicle for the day? I know divers that do it from time to time. Just a thought.

Wetsuit, next weekend I have to get the jalopy serviced, but I'd be happy to make a plan for the one following.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom