Diving Saturday, June 7th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lilo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Is anybody interested in diving this coming Saturday wether it be a shore dive or boat with RJ? :confused: This Saturday I plan to dive no matter what...unless the weather does not allow me too.

I prefer the shore dive to be in the area of Fort Lauderdale if possible. :D

Izette

I'm sorry Izette but I am unavailable to dive anywhere this coming Saturday. But I will dive with you soon, very soon!

Thanks DebbY...look forward to diving with ya soon!:D

keep this updated. i would love to go if i am not working.

ok, will do. I need to make a final decisison by Thursday as where I be going....I don't like to wait for last minute...I always try to plan ahead.

If no one opts for a shore dive then I will go do a boat dive with RJ or with American Dream Charter for the afternoon.

:D

My friends and I were going to dive off of Dania this weekend as well. We were hoping to get in before our trip to the Caymans since I have not been able to dive since a fiasco dive back in the end of March. However, the weather does not look good for it:

East winds 15 to 20 knots. Near shore...seas 2 to 4 feet building to 4 to 6 feet in the afternoon. In the Gulf Stream...seas 4 to 6 feet. Intracoastal waters choppy in exposed areas. Slight chance of showers.
If anything changes though, let me know and we're there!

Thanks thelostpirate for letting me know about this link!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update! :wink: I guess I will decide tomorrow morning. If I go... :shakehead: I would like to go to Dania Beach. Since I never scheduled a shore dive I really do not know where to go or where the sites are for diving.

I really haven't dived that much here in Florida. I usually go the Caribbean Islands. Just recently I was at the Bahamas and dove with Bahamas Divers, which was great! I had a lot of fun and saw beautifully reefs and fishes!:D

Last edited:
Dania is nice
Hibiscus ave in LBTS is nice
We have tons, looks like I am staying in town this weekend ... I may join you :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom