Diving Resources in and near Bangkok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will PM you their tel No, dont think they have a website.

I have been with them many times in the past, have always been well looked after and made most welcome, the boat is generally busy at weekends with groups of Thai divers mainly from Bangkok. Not sure if they operate Monday to Friday.

In the past I have seen posts on here running them down, re safety issues, quality of service etc. Ignore it all, I can assure you there is nothing to be concerned about and the bad press I have seen in the past generally emanated from people with involvement in a Pattaya dive shop who simply do not like the competition.

The only drawback for most tourists is that they dont collect from the Pattaya area, for you that would appear to not be an issue.

Dont expect spectacular diving but there are some decent dives, and it is certainly the best on offer in the area. My favouries being shark fin and the hard deep wreck, the Samae San hole is ok if you are Tech trained, but really not worth the extra effort and planning required.

Hope you enjoy, please let us know how you get on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom