Diving Pompano?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

427Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
The Villages, FL, and Northern Wisconsin (4 months
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone recommend a dive shop in Pompano area. The Lighthouse Cove brochure they sent stated on site scuba dive shop, but not the name of it? Anyone know who they use? I am going to be there April 26-May 3. Plan to get a few dives in. Is there a LDS close that does VooDoo gas fills?

Anyone recommend a dive shop in Pompano area. The Lighthouse Cove brochure they sent stated on site scuba dive shop, but not the name of it? Anyone know who they use? I am going to be there April 26-May 3. Plan to get a few dives in. Is there a LDS close that does VooDoo gas fills?

Absolutely Dave - FillExpress. They are right there at Copans Road and Dixie Highway, about 10 minutes from your condo.

I called Lighthouse Cove Resort and they say they no longer have a LDS on site. They refer everyone to South Florida Diving Headquarters. Anyone ever heard of them? I can not seem to find them.

What is the water temperature now?

They refer everyone to South Florida Diving Headquarters. Anyone ever heard of them? I can not seem to find them.

What is the water temperature now?

Check this: South Florida Diving Headquarters They are a good outfit. I have dove with them before.

Water temp is around 76 - 78

Thanks for information and website. I should have done a search here on scubabored also. Looks like CoolTech and others used them this past Sunday.

Scubatyme (www.scubatyme.com) is in the same marina as SFL Diving Headquarters. Personally, I prefer Scubatyme, but that's not to say that SFL Diving Headquarters is bad, because I've used them as well. I personally just like the personal attention and reef drift diving I get with Scubatyme.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom