Diving Pompano next week - recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guamgirl

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

We're visiting Pampano Beach from Rhode Island December 22-30, and I'm SOOOO excited about diving again after three years. I am AOW and Nitrox certified, and I've got two friends traveling with me who are OW Certified, but they haven't dove in more years than me. I got certified in Guam and logged a little more than 100 dives during two years there. High visibility, minimal currents, 82 degrees. While in Pampano, we want to dive really great "local" spots that aren't overrun by tourist boats, but where we'll see stuff, and we want to dive on a relatively small boat (not more than 20-22 people, but preferably 15ish). Any recommendations?

Also, what shops are the best for a great time and great service. Right now we're set up for a refresher thing with Force-E, but I get the feeling their boats mostly go to big tourist spots.

Thanks so much!

Cheers,
Cindy Sabato

Welcome to the 'board, Cindy!!!

When traveling, check out their local forum and you will get more information there:

Florida Conch Divers - ScubaBoard

And when you get back, check out your own local forum and you just might learn to enjoy the fun in cold water too...:D
Dive on in and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom