diving plan january 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

owen1916

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hi im doing a liveaboard in similian islands in jan, and wil be there for 1 month , i fly out of phuket and im wondering is it the best route to head down to krabi,koh lanta and then kao tao back to phuket to get all the good dive sites. thanks in advance for any replies, solo traveller

hi im doing a liveaboard in similian islands in jan, and wil be there for 1 month , i fly out of phuket and im wondering is it the best route to head down to krabi,koh lanta and then kao tao back to phuket to get all the good dive sites. thanks in advance for any replies, solo traveller
Kao Tao is quite a distance away.

Couldn't believe that The Puma had won so comprehensively. But the team did lose several key players through injury before the game started.

Unless you want to go to Koh Tao for other reasons than diving. I would stick to the Andaman Coast which will give you by far the best diving Thailand has to offer. In my mind if you find yourself in KT the diving is well worth a go, but wouldn't justify taking a specific dive trip there.

Unless you want to go to Koh Tao for other reasons than diving. I would stick to the Andaman Coast which will give you by far the best diving Thailand has to offer. In my mind if you find yourself in KT the diving is well worth a go, but wouldn't justify taking a specific dive trip there.
+1 Andaman sea is far better diving at that time of the year

Back
Top Bottom