Diving Panama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yasminrlee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can Anyone reccomend a place to dive in Panama. I will be there end june/early July, and I would like to go somewhere there is a good mix of macro and megafauna.

Cheers
Yaz

I was 3 times in Santa Catalina to dive around Isla Coiba.
You will find there more, much more to see that you expect!
I dove always with Glen and Julie from Coiba Dive Center and i was always happy with them.
If you have time and like a great adventure do the 3 day dive trip to the islands outside of Coiba with accomodation on Coiba Island.

Chris Karrer

Can Anyone reccomend a place to dive in Panama. I will be there end june/early July, and I would like to go somewhere there is a good mix of macro and megafauna.

Cheers
Yaz

Dove with Boca Water Sports in Bocas Del Toros in December. Quality dive operation and the best macro photography in the Caribbean, bar none. Megafauna, not so great, but some pretty good underwater topography. Neat town with plenty of topside attractions, accommodations, good restaurants and plenty of character.

Jon and Stacie at BWS will take good care of you.

Mike

Dove with Boca Water Sports in Bocas Del Toros in December. Quality dive operation and the best macro photography in the Caribbean, bar none. Megafauna, not so great, but some pretty good underwater topography. Neat town with plenty of topside attractions, accommodations, good restaurants and plenty of character.

Jon and Stacie at BWS will take good care of you.

Mike

Thanks Mike for the nice plug. Anyone wanting info on diving Bocas del Toro is welcome to PM me and I will be glad to provide info on diving, accommodations, restaurants, etc.

We are going on a exploratory dive adventure on the MV Yemaya liveaboard to dive Coiba in May with Coiba Dive Expeditions.
Though it is known mainly for Pelagic encounters we have been told ther is some Macro opportunities as well for seahorses and others.
We will give a report when we get back:D

Hi guys - you should checkout todays posting of a couple just back from Panama - sounds interesting and places you might want to look at while you are there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom