Diving next weekend (March 12/13)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Saturday: Local diving at Porteau or Whytecliff if anyones interested.

Sunday: Dive at Tuwanek. Carpooling available to reduce parking congestion.

Hot chocolate for the SI's courtesy of the Chilliwack club.

Saturday looks good for me, except I thought you were thinking Keystone Jetty? I'm not able to do the Sunday dive as we're heading to Oregon for a few days. Keep me posted if Saturday is a go.

Will dive somewhere Saturday for sure (barring illness injury or death). Just depends who wants to go where. Maybe even Bowen Island?

The currents look wrong for Keystone this Saturday. Stuart and I were looking at March 27th (Sun) as a possibly good day for that.

Awesome. I've got my drysuit in for repair...leak near the right wrist...happy it's not the zipper! Hopefully it'll be back by then, if not I'll rent. I've put Mar 27th on my calendar for Keystone. Thanks for organizing this!

Hi Dale,

I'd be up for a couple of tanks at Whytecliff on Saturday, if that works for you.

Hey im in for a dive or 2 on sunday, let me know whats going on, saturday I have to work so im out for that day.

Back
Top Bottom