Diving next March, 2020

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rossandmaureen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am part of a conference that runs from March 1 to March 8, 2020 where we are staying at Pardisus Los Cabos.

There will be approximately 8 to 12 conference participants who will be interested in a two tank dive. Their experience will range from Divemaster to beginner so the dives will have to cater to the least experienced.

I was hoping for recommendations from ScubaBoard members who have experience there and want to do some cheerleading for their favorite dive op. Also whether or not the dive op picks-up from the resort or, if not, how close is the marina. I have been spoiled by using Living Underwater in Cozumel.

Finally, for that time of year, average water temp?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Nice place for a conference! Hope someone can help out. I've only stayed in Cabo San Lucas. Paradisus Los Cabos is in San Jose del Cabo The following link may be the only dive op there: Scuba Diving, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos

Manta and other ops are in Cabo San Lucas which is about 20 miles away, but worth the visit - beautiful scenery. In CSL, many of the dive sites are very short boat rides away. Some ops will take you to other sites farther away and will also offer a trip to Cabo Pulmo which requires about a 2 - 2 ½ hour drive.

Just throwing out an option here: Cabo Adventures: Lands End Diving Tour at The Arch of Cabo San Lucas| Cabo Adventures has a facility in both CSL and SJ. It is not a dive op but rather an excursion company. Diving is just an excursion that they offer. The price of their popular 2 dive package is $139.00 but includes transportation from your resort to CSL and back. They usually have a deal going on - when we went we got every excursion (which included the 2 dive package, dive trip to Cabo Pulmo, and snorkeling with whale sharks) at half price; we bought them during a Black Friday sale in November for a trip we took in January. They have a big boat and will most likely have many divers on the boat, but they had several DM's leading smaller groups when we went. Since you have a big group, you may be able to work a deal with them. As we didn't have a rental car, we just found it to be convenient with the provided transportation and again, half price!

Another cool option is cabo shark dive, there should be Makos around that time of year. Manta Scuba is another great option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom