Diving near Zurich?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anvill72

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looks like I will be in Zurich over a weekend in a couple of weeks, and I will have a "free" Sunday in between a working Saturday and an early Monday start...

In the spirit of trying to turn lemons into lemonade: Is it possible to dive Lake Zurich or any other locations nearby that I could do as a day-trip? Does anyone have any experience of locations or dive centers that they could recommend?

Thanks!

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lake Constance is near to Zurich. Its about an hours drive from Zurich.[/FONT]

Thanks. I've tried e-mailing several PADI dive shops in that area but have had no reply.

If anyone can recommend a boat or club that they've used...

I am visiting Zurich for GAREC 2013 this 25th to 27th June 2013 and would like to know if Zurich has Scuba Diving open at this time of the year. I am lionajoy@yahoo.com and on facebook Ln Ajoy V please respond, after which I will be going over to Friedrichshafen, Germany for a Ham Radio Exhibition and will be moving to Hamburg Germany for Lions Clubs International Convention. Anywhere I can dive is what I am looking for. I am PADI AOW diver with 14 dives on my log as on date

Sorry for the late reply; hope it still helps.

For lake Constance, try Tauchschule Meersburg, Bodensee - In unseren Tauchschulen in Meersburg und Friedrichshafen bieten wir vielfältige Kursprogramme nach den Richtlinien der bedeutensten internationalen Tauchorganisationen mit weltweit anerkannten Tauchscheinen. or Die Basis: Tauchakademie Bodensee ~ Service ist unser Erfolg.

If all you need is tank and weights or have everything sourced from the above, PM me, I dive in lake constance with the Friedrichshafen club (Tauch-Sport-Club Friedrichshafen e.V.) most saturdays.

Regards,

Gerbs

Gerbs,

I may be in Heerbrugg, Switzerland from October 11 - 19, what is the average water temperature of Lake Constance?

I have seen a dive shop near the train station in Wadensvil, a town on the lake about 20 min. from Zurich but that's about all I know. Having been to Zurich many times, my suggestion is to skip the dive plan and take a day trip out to the country and take a nice hike and have a nice lunch.

---------- Post added September 4th, 2013 at 07:48 PM ----------

Not certain this is the shop but a quick google search revealed: Bär Tauchen GmbH - Die älteste professionelle Tauchschule direkt am Zürichsee

Once at the site use google translate

Sorry for the late reply; hope it still helps.

For lake Constance, try Tauchschule Meersburg, Bodensee - In unseren Tauchschulen in Meersburg und Friedrichshafen bieten wir vielfältige Kursprogramme nach den Richtlinien der bedeutensten internationalen Tauchorganisationen mit weltweit anerkannten Tauchscheinen. or Die Basis: Tauchakademie Bodensee ~ Service ist unser Erfolg.

If all you need is tank and weights or have everything sourced from the above, PM me, I dive in lake constance with the Friedrichshafen club (Tauch-Sport-Club Friedrichshafen e.V.) most saturdays.

Regards,

Gerbs
Gerbs,
What thickness suit do you dive with in June (please say 3mm)? Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom