Diving Near Dipolog City?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IlikeItwetPls

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I will be in Mindanao, Dipolog City in mid September; any dive spots near there? I really don't want to get on the ferry over to Bohol, but if that is the nearest spot I will.

Exploring around the area and my friend will arrive several days before me and we wanted to meet and dive.

Thanks,

in dipolog there's none to my knowledge... you have to travel north a bit to dapitan (about 45 mins if i remember correctly) to Dakak beach resort... that's the only dive op in the area...

diving's around $30 per dive last time i was there (i didn't dive)... that was 2 years ago... will be there too around that time and not sure if i will dive...

look for paul banzon

Jag

a little history: Cesar Jalosjos started the diving on the north site of Dakak, more than 15 years ago, plenty divesites, even wreck in the open, but now he is a Congressman, wonder he still diving, and how his the resort? by the way his brother, his big brother, the owner, Mr Jalosjos is really the GOOD guy, wonder if he back at Dakak. what a waste to him all those year in a political cages.

wow.....

romeo jalosjos is probably a nice guy but he's also a rapist... he, sanchez and teehankee can rot in muntinlupa with the other criminals...

Jag
among the three, Sanchez has the most interesting hairstyle (but is not picky who he rapes, no age limit.)

Teehankee is a psychotic killer.

Jalosjos likes em fresh as a daisy.

and yes I agree they should throw the keys to their cells in the ocean

among the three, Sanchez has the most interesting hairstyle (but is not picky who he rapes, no age limit.)

Teehankee is a psychotic killer.

Jalosjos likes em fresh as a daisy.

and yes I agree they should throw the keys to their cells in the ocean
taking away their airconditioned cells and special privileges would be a great addition as well...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom