Diving near Athens, Greece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GatorJoe

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello. I am looking for a dive shop that can accomodate a group of divers coming to Athens in the middle of May. Possibly up to 30 divers but most likely around 15. We're coming iinto town for a work conference and a lot of us are staying afterwards and are looking to do a few days of diving. Does anyone have any recommendations of shops closest to Athens? Thanks.

Assuming you will be staying somewhere in the centre of Athens, I can recommend Athina Diving (www.athinadiving.gr), Diving Store (www.divingstore.gr) and Planet Blue (www.planetblue.gr), all at 40 - 60 km south of Athens. They have zodiacs which can reach good dive spots within 20 min. They can also provide the necessary equipment.

If, however, you would consider leaving Athens for a couple of days, I recommend Aqua Team (www.aquateam.gr) in the nearby island of Kythnos. An interesting place both for tourism and diving. Aqua Team can arrange your accomodation.

There are plenty of dive centers in Athens and if I start to mention them I might miss some, so when you come here call 210-7250981 the Greek Diver Magazine and ask for information. Surely they will be happy to give you directions. Also if you like you can visit Dive Guide Greece

TRY THIS ONE WWW.AMPHIBIOUS.GR , FACEBOOK : THEOFILOS DAMASKINOPOULOS, (SKYPE AS WELL)
BOAT DIVES EVERY DAY , DIVING STORE, INSTRUCTOR CMAS/PADI GUIDING , UP TO 3 DIVES A DAY
ENJOY ..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom