Diving mainland greece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver1981

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hi all, I have a few unexpected days off coming up in Greece and I was wondering if I'll be able to get a dive or two in. I'll be at Athens and then travelling towards Romania. Does anyone know or can recommend anywhere at all on mainland Greece for diving?

A friend of mine that lives in Bulgaria dives a lot around Halkidiki. I'll ask him for more information and post here.

Here's an excerpt from our FB conversation:

-On Kasandra. from the east part is spot called Porto Valitsa, shore dive with depth up to 80 metters, the good staff is between 20 - 55 meters
-On kasndra from the west part is a spot called Aflaki, really nice too, shore dive, nice wall from 5-6 meter up to 40 meters
My Bulgarian friends, with the best air there, for nice dives on Kasnndra part: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1024794360869094/
Diving with Sredetz Techdive center-Kassandra,Pefkohori
- On Sitonia
https://www.facebook.com/OceanicDivingCenter/?fref=ts

In sitonia is a SM and Tec frienly, Ilko take his education with Tom Stainer

With regards to the map attached, my friend says:

in yellow are the places of dive center with good tec capabilities and boats

-The turtle island is a top locatiaon

----
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• halkidiki-dive.jpg
    halkidiki-dive.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 151
i have messaged oceanic, hopefully something can be sorted. im not too fussed about night dives, so if its extra work i dont mind leaving that

Back
Top Bottom