Diving Log 6.0 released

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinglog

Contributor
Reaction score
Divinglog60-500x389.png

I’m happy to announce that Diving Log 6.0 is now officially available. You can download the final version from the download website. What's new?

- New WPF UI technology
- New modern design
- High DPI display ready
- Improvements for touch input
- Widgets in main window
- Better performance
- Detailed popups in the dive site map
- Detailed popups in the dive details
- Detailed popups in the logbook window
- Logbook table with new features (Grouping, Sorting, Filter, Column Re-order, Fixed Columns, Sums etc)
- Ribbon Improvements (Jumplist, Touch Mode)
- Logbook layout improvements
- Unified Downloader
- Autostart in Settings
- Auto Updater
- Bug Fixes

I want to thank everyone who has tested the beta version – thank you for submitting feedback and reporting bugs!

Does this software automatically pull in the air pressure at the beginning and end of a dive? I have a Suunto Cobra. I downloaded the software (I have not purchased the license yet.) I like all of the features that the DM5 is SUPPOSED to have but their software has too many bugs. So, I am looking for a good dive log software as a replacement.

Hi, when this data is available, Diving Log should automatically import it. If you have Divign Log installed, just try the dive computer download to see if it get's imported. I think there are some Suunto models out there, which do not record a full tank pressure profile, so I'm not 100% sure if the Cobra is one of those. You can also try the import from SDM5. If the tank pressure gets imported from SDM5 but not downloaded by Diving Log, please let me know.

Is there a way to trim time on surface from affecting the SAC calculation, though I'm not sure if it does. I'm importing data from the new G2 and I have my G2 set to allow 15 minutes on surface to count as the same dive, as sometimes we surface for several minutes before continuing the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom