Diving Lasquite Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

njoynthewater

Registered
Reaction score
Working on putting a cruising and diving week together off the Sunshine Coast. Weather permitting will be trying to check out the area around Lasquite Island and possibly Texada Island. Does anyone have any sites t in those areas that stand out for diving? I have been online and checking out my copies of dive sites but have found very little info. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

I have quite a few patients who live on Lasqueti island and take the ferry over. I think I'm seeing one this week and I'll try to get some feedback. Anyway I'd love to go diving there. My house faces Lasqueti/Texada (I live near French Creek marina), but I can't shore dive from home--it's a massive surface swim to suitable depths.

Anderson Wall is one site off Texada. For the few times I've dove Lasquite we just looked at the chart and picked a place with a steep profile. I wouldn't expect Port Hardy type diving but I remember seeing a lot of cloud sponges.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom