Diving Jamaica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys,

I am a new member here and would like to ask if any of you can recommend the best dive site in Jamaica. I will be there for one day as part of a cruise trip and would like to dive the best dive in the island.

Thanks,

Jay

howdy and welcome from south Florida.......how much time do you have to dive there.?

Last edited:
Do you know your port? That will make a lot of difference, Jamaica is a pretty decent-sized island. All our diving experience (me and my wife) is in Negril, but I am pretty sure that won't be a choice.

Do you know your port? That will make a lot of difference, Jamaica is a pretty decent-sized island. All our diving experience (me and my wife) is in Negril, but I am pretty sure that won't be a choice.

Ocho Rios

Hi Jay,
it seems that no one dive site in Ocho Rios can be considered as the most outstanding among others and as the only one which you definitely have to dive. At the same time diving in Ocho Rios is quite good, here's a video that illustrates it very well.
We have very responsible partner in Ocho Rios - ScubaCaribe Riu Ocho Rios.
If you'd specify your dates, we'd contact them and let you know which dive sites they recommend to dive and if its available on that day.
Best,
Eugene

Hi Jay,
it seems that no one dive site in Ocho Rios can be considered as the most outstanding among others and as the only one which you definitely have to dive. At the same time diving in Ocho Rios is quite good, here's a video that illustrates it very well.
We have very responsible partner in Ocho Rios - ScubaCaribe Riu Ocho Rios.
If you'd specify your dates, we'd contact them and let you know which dive sites they recommend to dive and if its available on that day.
Best,
Eugene

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom