Diving in Turks & Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for anybody with experience diving in Turks & Caicos. I am booked to travel to Providenciales in February and have questions about the dive operators. Does anybody have stories (good or bad) to tell about either Caicos Adventures or Dive Provo? These are the two main charter services on the island and I am looking to book with one of them. I look forward to hearing both the good and the bad.

Good diving to everybody. ScubaSteve001.

When are you going in February? Heading down the 6th-13th and diving with Caicos Adventures.

I would also give OceanVibes a try. http://www.oceanvibes.com/

The one I prefer over the others. Small outfit, great service, good dive master, fun diving experiences.

I am not one who likes the cattle boat scene, but I will say that I thoroughly Caicos Adventures. Fifi took us out each day to West Caicos and we enjoyed his boat(cat type) as well as the diving. Here's a pic of his boat and Fifi himself

Dove with Caicos Adventures last year. Do a search on this Board on my ID and you will see my prior trip report. No worries. Enjoy, and just bring chips for lunch. John

I had an excellent time with Provo Turtle Divers, excellent staff, good boats and they really cared about their divers and the environment.

caymaniac:
I am not one who likes the cattle boat scene, but I will say that I thoroughly Caicos Adventures. Fifi took us out each day to West Caicos and we enjoyed his boat(cat type) as well as the diving. Here's a pic of his boat and Fifi himself

I have also dived with Fifi. He provides a lot of adventure that you might miss elsewhere - he is an ex French navy seal, and does some incredible free diving. One SI/lunch break was at West Caicos. He backed boat into cove and let us dive off the cliffs.

Take the hop over to Grand Turk and go out with either Blue Water or Oasis divers. Grand Turk has over a dozen dive sites all within 5 minutes of the beach on the west side of the island. Not a bad dive amound them. Great wall, dive throughs, loads of sea life. Do Amphitheater or McDonalds for sure. If you want to stay the night the Osprey or the Salt Raker are excellent. Tell them Mike and Susan sent you...

Laurendell: I am going midweek to midweek (ariving on the 8th) and looking to do 3 days of diving minimum. So far, I have not heard or read anything negative about Caicos Adventures, so I'll look for more information and quite possibly book with them. I will be checking out Bieszczat's www.oceanvibes though before I book. Thanks for the replies and I look forward to more before I book.

Been diving for years in TCI. Caicos Adventures is the best op for the money. Tell Fifi I said hey.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom